Bharat gas one of the biggest gas suppliers in India. Provide gas for home, cooking and business purposes. Bharat Gas has the best customer support among all other gas services. You can easily book bharat gas cylinder online and offline from home. Bharat gas has their agency spread all over India to provide best services to the consumer.
All India people can get a new connection of bharat gas and book their cylinder from home or by visiting their nearby bharat gas supplier/agency/branch.
Documents that Required for Registration of Bharat Gas Connection
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Lease Agreement
- Voter ID Card
- Electricity or Telephone or Water Bill
- Address, declared by a Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card, front and back
- Flat Allotment or Possession Letter
- Property Registration Document
- LIC Policy with your address
- Bank Statement with your address
- Credit Card Statement with your address
- Passport Size Scanned Photograph
Bharat Gas Subscribers can also book their gas cylinders and connection through paytm.
Once the booked gas cylinder received you can pay the amount by using paytm. You can send money to the user by phone/contact number or by scanning their QR code.
Over 400 Bharat Gas dealerships across the country are already cashless. In the coming months, this number will expand up to 1,000 dealerships. Soon enough, over four crore Indian homes powered by Bharat Gas will have the option to pay through their Paytm Wallet.